college banner

Application Deadlines

Information for Applicants

Frequently Asked Questions

Financial Aid and Scholarships

Contact Bernard Robin, Program Coordinator by email at:
Information for New Students

Do I Need to Attend the New Student Orientation?

When you receive a letter from the University of Houston informing you that you have been accepted into the Mater's degree program or the executive doctoral program, you may see information about an orientation meeting for new students. Please note that this meeting is NOT REQUIRED BUT IS OPTIONAL for students in our graduate programs for health science educators and professionals.

How Can I Find Out about my PeopleSoft (myUH) ID?

For information about myUH, visit the myUH (PeopleSoft) page at:

How do I Add or Drop a Course?

How do I Update my UH Email Address?

How Do I View my UH Account Information?

Is There Financial Assistance Available for Students?

Baylor College of Medicine employees may be eligible for tuition assistance. For more information, contact the BCM Human Resources/Benefits office.

University of Texas Health Science Center
 employees may be eligible for reimbursement and time off for job-related training and education. For more information, contact the UT Health Human Resources Department. UT Health Employees may also access more information online at: 
(UT ID and password required to view this material)  


UH College of Education